Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Twitter party tonight

Join me tonight at Gutzy Gear twitter party that starts at 5pm pacific time. What is Gutzy? Gutzies are cool looking removable patches that every child would love. With Gutzy your child can customize a backpack (or anything else) and be coolest child in class. And there are 56(!) Gutzies to choose from! join me tonight for back-to-school #GettinGutzy Twitter party hosted by @Gutzygear @StacieinAtlanta @crissy and @simplystacienet. Use hashtag #GettingGutzy to follow the conversation and learn more about this new cool product. You will also be entered to win prizes . There are eight $25 gift cards to Toys R Us and two $100 gift cards for Toys R Us. I hope to see you there. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello and thank you for checking out my profile. Please feel free to email me. Thanks