Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Dreaming of Disneyland

When I was a child I loved watching Disney cartoons, Duck tales was my absolutely favorite. And every time before the beginning of the cartoons they were showing Disneyland, rides and fireworks with castle on a background. I was watching it and wanted to go to Disneyland so badly but we lived too far from it and traveling there was way too expensive. I grew up and forgot childhood Disneyland dreams. And then I got my own kids and we took them to Disneyland for the first time and it was actually my first time in Disneyland too. My childhood dream came true! I was super excited because dreams do come true! I'll write about my impressions of Disneyland in next post :)
BTW totally forgot! Enter to win Disney getaway at http://www.bodylogicmd.com/contests

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hello and thank you for checking out my profile. Please feel free to email me. Thanks